Tuesday, January 25, 2011
John's Story Summary
The main purpose of this blog is to compose a small summary of what my short story will be about. It takes place in a small town of seaton county of northern alaska. Rob, a tall slim middle aged man, is now taking control of his crew and the Queensland fishing vessel but still faces the conflicts of meeting the demands of the towns main food resource, fish and managing his crew through the stormy seas of alaska. The brutal winter is coming causing the fishing to be twice as hard and the weather's brutality on the old vessel, rob, and its crew to be tougher. Follow Rob and his crew on this rough adventure to keep his town and themselves through this suspenseful adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for posting, John! Great job making it sound like a movie trailer.
ReplyDeleteWill this be similar to "Deadliest Catch" or different? Just wondering!
John
ReplyDeleteWow that is a pretty new thing. I have never heard of a story like that. I think if you make a lot of action along with some drama within the crew it could be really interesting. Is this story going to have a happy or sad ending? I really like the idea but it sounds like it could be hard to put together.
Ben
John
ReplyDeleteThis story sounds sweet dude. I think you could add major suspense if someone were to go overboard or missing.Maybe they never find him or maybe they do but in the last place they ever suspected or tied up and abducted. Just a suggestion.
Kevin
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJohn, you could turn this story into a graphic novel, it's my suggestion
ReplyDeleteJohn
ReplyDeletethat is a very interesting story idea. I have a suggestion too, maybe a fish could catch one of the lines and then pull one of the fishermen in? It might work...
Albert